||Construction Superintendent - Electrical and instrumentation (Up to criticality 4)
||Construction E & I
Managing construction project at site technically and administratively in accordance with contractual requirements.Providing leadership in various phases of construction to handover in accordance with the project objectives assigned. Managing client and contractor.Supporting to home office construction,field construction, and execution strategies with innovative method of construction completion of project in alignment with company's HSE,quality,plan ,Procedures,Work Instruction & policies.
|Key Role & Responsibility
||Analyze the ITB/contract and examine the relevant scope of work and interface. Contract verification and preparation of deviation list.
Participate in the development of project time schedule, review & contribute in construction engineering hours and cost budget
Participate in preparation of QAP and the HSE program
Preparation of Construction Concept especially for E&I discipline
Collecting required MTO from the engineering disciplines and generate BOQ for E&I discipline
Review definition of scope of work and deliverables under consideration of ITB
Concepts for temporary power supply
Identify and report opportunities, risks and deviations to the PM/PCM/HoD
Plan manpower and resources including task management to team members of his/her discipline
Report non-conformities and areas of potential improvements to the PM and HoD
Compile the project close-out reports for his/her discipline
Archive the documents are project completion
Control man-hours, schedule and budget
Drive and Control project progress
Demonstrate ownership above and beyond boundaries (e.g. LEHQ) with regards to quality, HSE, schedule etc.
Promote good communication, encourage team spirit and teamwork
Participates in employee development management for his/her project team
Conduct internal review meetings, set work priorities, identify/solve execution problems
- Ensue HSE compliance and demonstrate commitment towards developing inter-dependent Safety culture for achieving zero harm.
- Demonstrate Visible Leadership towards HSE implementation at Project Site and workplace in line with corporate vision.
- Ensure compliance of all HSE policy and procedures.
||1) Detail knowledge of his/her department and and working of EPC, EPSS, EPCM and EP projects.
2) Have good core discipline knowledge.
3) Fully conversant with Electrical and Instrumentation systems.
4) Capable of performing all E&I site activities including installation, testing and commissioning up to criticality-4. Knowledge of GDMS, IMS basics and proficient in computer operations in data management softwares
5) Capability to manage projects up to criticality 4
6) Minimum experience of 15 years for graduate engineer & 20 years for diploma engineer
|Education qualification & Experience
||Graduate/Diploma in Electrical/Instrumentation discipline
- Minimum 15/20 years of experience in construction domain preferably in an EPC organisations including management of large construction sites in India / abroad.
- Techno-commercial or business acumen. Managing the project technically and administratively from home office and project site. Vast experieance in Construction Management in the field of Hydro-Carbon /Oil & Gas / Refienry / Petro-Chemical plants. -Capable to manage a team size upto 25.