||Static Equipment Engineer
||Roles at this level are Team members of the project, proposals, Equipment responsible Engrs for less complex equipment.
They communicate seamlessly with global entities, suppliers, sub-contractors and within the project teams.
This role typically is of "execution" with minimum supervision within the area of work executed as a team member.
|Key Role & Responsibility
Responsible for specific task / area as EQR for management of all activities related to his task / area in the project.
Creation of adapted solutions based on existing solutions.
Prepare quality deliverable within budget, schedule and take full responsibility for the own task.
Contact person with sound knowledge for specific activity / for computational methods within his area.
Internal and external co-ordination with other disciplines and vendors / contractors.
Internal and external co-ordination with other disciplines, global suppliers, clients / PMC.
Representation of the interest of the department to internal stake holders.
||For Team members:
Number of Projects Handled: Atleast 1 project as a Team member
Good collaboation and communicaiton skills
For EQR roles:
Atleast 1 project executed as support to the EQR with global suppliers
Good team player and communicaiton skills
|Education qualification & Experience
||1. Bachelor of Mechanical/Production/ Chemical Engineering with 3+ years experience
||• Experience in Project execution of design, detailed engineering and procurement of Static equipment such as:
- Pressure Vessels / Reactors / Columns
- Shell & Tube heat exchangers
- Special equipment like Filters / Silencers / Plate & Frame heat exchangers / Ejectors, etc.
• Worked in one or two big projects as Vessel or S&T Heat Exchanger Responsible / Specialist
• Experience in developing equipment enquiry and order specification for procurement
• Co-ordination and technical clarifications with Suppliers with support from other internal disciplines and Technical Bid Evaluation
• Experience in interface with various engineering disciplines (process, piping, civil, safety, etc.)
• Vendor drawing review
• Execution of technical inspections and Functional tests in Manufacturer workshops is preferred.
• Expected Code and standards knowledge: ASME, TEMA, EN 13445, PED, API 660, API 662, IBR
||Mandatory: MS-Office-Programs, Equipment Design Software such as - Microprotol / PV Elite / Compress / B-Jac, etc.
Advantageous: AutoCad, Adobe Redlining & Document Management System
||EPC multi-national firms handling Oil & Gas and Petrochemical projects and Equipment Manufacturers