||Linde Plansterv Product Manger
||The aim of the position is to support the global PLANTSERV product management team in the management of existing standard products as well as the development of new products. The position therefore requires close international collaboration with a functional reporting line to the Group Lead Product Management located in Pullach, Germany.
|Key Role & Responsibility
||The specific product management tasks include the following topics (to name few):
- Alignment of future software updates and improvements with the development partner and coordination with internal stakeholders for successful on-time implementation.
- Maintaining and further expanding documentation
- 1st level and Q&A support to users
- Monitoring the usage of Linde GO!
Linde Virtual Academy (LVA):
- Support in managing Linde's Virtual Reality (VR) training package, the Linde Virtual Academy (LVA)
- Participation in development of new trainings for green and blue hydrogen plants
- Participation in proposal development to customers and once awarded, close collaboration with our development partner on new trainings.
- Quality assurance of newly developed trainings by our vendors
- Alignment with the development partner on software updates and in case of troubleshooting.
New Product Solutions:
- Participation in product development process from ideation to launch, conducting user testing, and gathering feedback from internal and external stakeholders.
- If required, closely collaborate with Linde Engineering's core disciplines such as process and environmental safety, material technology, process engineering, systems engineering, etc.
- Collect information and prepare data supporting the project management team in further development of related products.
- Support in the field of existing products of the Linde PLANTSERV portfolio.
||The position also need to support LEI PLANTSERV Business Development & Sales and Project Execution activities on need basis.
|Education qualification & Experience
||1. Bachelor?s or master?s degree in engineering, economics, computer science or a related field
2. Experience in engineering, digitalization, or sales as well as first experience in project and change management is a plus
3. Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
4. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
5. Reliable and motivated team player combined with hands-on mentality
||Knowledge of EPC functions
Prior Experience in any of Linde Technolgy Portfolio plants
||Can do attitude
Creative & Out of Box Thinking
Business Models & Business Cases Presentation
Agile & able to work independently
Excellent communication skills
Learning attitude along with Learnability