||Roles at this level provide commercial, financial and sub-contractual support on construction contracts. They provide support for activities pertaining to subcontract matters commencing from pre-qualification, tendering, placement of Subcontracts, their administration, final contract closures and settlement
|Key Role & Responsibility
||- Perform prequalfication and carry out ability assessment of Subcontractors, Cost estimation of Subcontracts for optimum price
- Facilitate in Formulating ITB, Invitation to Bid tendering, closure of Technical, Commercial T&C, analyse and compare costs,Commercial negotiations, Bid Evaluation Notes
- Administer contracts,contractual correspondence , dispute settlement, manage claims, contract adminsitration
- Participate in contract change management, final contract closure.Invoice management, liabilities & warranties.
- Coordinate with Commercial/Contract Management for clarications/resolutions
- Ensure and follow systems and procedures for projects ensuring financial, commercial and contractual adherence.
- Prepare and maintain contract, bid approvals for Contract Manager’s approval.
- Participate in negotiations for approval of variation claims and maintains variation registers and records.
- Provide communication between project team members and client representatives, suppliers and contractors.
- Provide assistance and data and prepare reports and ensure circulation
- Coordinate with Finance Department and Control payments to sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Prepare and maintain cash flow reports and make recommendations.
- Negotiate all sizes of sub-contracts.
- Ensure compliance of all HSE policy and procedures.
- Take care of self and others with respect to safety and work towards to achieve inter-dependent Safety culture.
||- Having specific experience of contract proposals and management.
- Thorough in contract drafting and communication skills
- Good understanding of contract conditions, impact and administration
- Working knowledge of GDMS, IMS and Proffisient in computer operations and softwares
- Operation of GCIS related construction tools
- Capability to manage projects up to criticality 3
- Minimum experience of 10 years.
|Education qualification & Experience
||'- Graduate/ Diploma in an Engineering discipline
- Experience in EPC environment for Oil & Gas / Refinery / Petrochemical Sectors
- Minimum experience of 8/10 years for Graduate engineer/Diploma engineer in Subcontract / Contracts functions preferably in EPC environment