||Construction Superintendent- Structural & civil ( up to Criticality-2)
||Construction Civil & Structure
Managing construction project at site technically and administratively in accordance with contractual requirements.Providing leadership in various phases of construction to handover in accordance with the project objectives assigned. Managing client and contractor.Supporting to home office construction,field construction, and execution strategies with innovative method of construction completion of project in alignment with company's HSE,quality,plan ,Procedures,Work Instruction & policies.
|Key Role & Responsibility
||Liaise within home office to obtain necessary support to achieve the project and department objectives and targets.
- to Identify issues,informations and solution.
-Ability to guide to develop skill to the team.
-Must have construction knowledge in contract,change management,Identify risk with mitigation plan.
-Promote Company by demonstrating professionalism and efficiency to manage mutual beneficial working relationships with various stackholders.
-Ensure during the construction phase,hazard identification is achieved by Constructability reviews and method statement/procedures are in place.
-To Ensure the developement of staff by training,motivation & demonstration.
-Participate in Job Interview and decision making on the appointment of new employee.
-To ensure Lesson learned to the data base and encourage to staff for importance to department.
-Responsible to perform a succession planning for all key positions within the department to establish the execution capabilities.
-Technically advance for core discipline.
-Must have knowledge in specilist activities,constructibility,build sequence,field execution,heavy lift and transportation.
-Experience in system handover and responsible for defect/Punch item clearence.
-Ensure assigned personnel& contractor supervisors & manpower are fully instructed and motivated w.r.t HSE,quality,PTW & Client requirements.
- Ensue HSE compliance and demonstrate commitment towards developing inter-dependent Safety culture for achieving zero harm.
- Demonstrate Visible Leadership towards HSE implementation at Project Site and workplace in line with corporate vision.
- Ensure compliance of all HSE policy and procedures.
-Ensure Interface activity
-Ensure all Site meetings are in place.
-Ensure adhere strictly to the latest approved drawings,specification,procedure and Instructions.
-Ensuring the review of drawings & document in time.
-Set targets,objectives and clear responsibilities for all Supervised staff,Monitor individual performance against agreed criteria and conduct formal appraisals.
||1) Detail knowledge of department and and working of EPC, EPSS,and PMC projects.
2) Have vision and forthsight to plan for department's development and growth.
3) Fully conversant with civil construction including architectural buildings, infrastrucure works
4) Knowledge of Linde tools ,GDMS & CMS
5) Capability to manage projects up to criticality 2
6) Minimum experience of 12 years for graduate engineer & 15 years for diploma engineer.
|Education qualification & Experience
||-Graduate/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical discipline (essential)
- Minimum 12/15 years of experience in construction domain with criticality 3, preferably in an EPC organisations.
- Techno-commercial or business acumen. Managing the project technically and administratively from home office and project site.
- Vast experieance in Construction Management in the field of Hydro-Carbon /Oil & Gas / Refienry / Petro-Chemical plants.
_Capable to manage a team size of upto 15 civil supervisors