||Lead Engineer - Plant Layout & Piping Design
||Product Execution Fired Equipment
||Roles at this level are Team Leads, leading / managing a small team of lesser experienced and entry-level engineers. Teams typically peform similar type of work with diffference in the discipline and nature of projects
This role requires domain expertise of the specific discipline
|Key Role & Responsibility
||Proposal & Project Execution
- Create concepts, execution plans to provide robust technical and cost effective solutions specific to the project / customer
- Analyse contract and examine relevant scope and interfaces
- Early identification of risks and implement mitigations
- Participate in budget and execution schedule review
- Estimate cost and concept for proposals
- Deliver quality deliverable and control budget and schedule
- Develop cost effective, quality and HSE related concepts and solutions
- Review critical calculations, specifications, concepts and approve project deliverables
- Manage small size project / proposal independently or Area Lead of a mid/large size project
Interface Management & Alignment
- Co-ordinate with other EN disciplines and functions, vendors, sub-contractors, clients, PMC and entities
- Co-ordinate and supervise quality of the the team and external partners
- Work with matrix organization ie. reporting to Project/Engineering Managers for project matters and Line Managers for functional matters
Development & Continuous Improvement
- Contribute towards organizational quality, training and improvement initiatives and implementation in the projects, proposals
- Participate as auditee during internal and external process and technical audits and accountable for closure of audit, implementation of preventive and corrective actions
- Conduct technical meetings with the department for know-how backflow and lessons learnt
- Plan, manage resources including task assignment to project team members within the project
- Monitor, coach and develop team to enhance overall capabilities
Policy & Process Compliance
- Ensure that organization (eg IMS) and statutory standards on safety & compliance are met during entire execution cycle
|Education qualification & Experience
||1. Bachelor of Engineering with 8+ years or Diploma of Engineering with 15+ years of experience in relevant discipline
2. Site experience will be an added advantage
Management of a project at disciplinary level of low to medium complexity and small size project / proposal independently. Experience with Fired Capital Equipment shall be an added advantage.
Responsible for specific task / area as Discipline Lead for management of all activities related to his task / area in the project.
Creation of adapted solutions based on existing solutions.
Manage and Prepare quality deliverable within budget, schedule and take full responsibility for the own task and check the deliverables created by others.
Contact person with sound knowledge for specific activity / for computational methods within his area. Internal and external co-ordination with other disciplines and vendors / contractors and Client.
Leading a small to midsized team of engineers / designers. Internal and external co-ordination with other disciplines, global suppliers, clients / PMC.
Representation of the interest of the department to internal stake holders.
Lead of small projects, Area Lead
Number of Projects Handled: At least 2 large/midsize projects as a Team member
Excellent collaboration and communication skills
||• Shall be able to lead the area and small projects independently.
• PDMS/ E3D/ S3D