||Lead Engineer- Construction Quality (Up to Criticality 4)
||Roles at this level are responsible for Planning and Management of Quality for a project of criticality up to 4.
Continous improvement in Quality processes.
|Key Role & Responsibility
# Proposal & Projects
- Responsible for quality planning, establishing quality KPIs, to improve or meet the KPIs required for projects .
- Active involvement in all construction related activities like construction engineering, technical and commercial proposals for construction work, subcontracting, quality , Health Safety and Environment, Site supervision and client interface for construction activities.
- Develop the construction quality management procedures and practices in association with LEHQ in line with client/ regulatory body/ specification / code requirement.
- Conduct PIM, weekly / monthly quality meetings with all stakeholders , identify upcoming issues and plan for their prevention or control.
- Prepare, update and share weekly / monthly quality statistics.
- Non-Conformity management / administrator.
- Prepare, participate and implement construction strategies / philosophy in an EPC project environment with highest safety and quality standards.
- Responsible for ensuring Lesson Learnt (LL) related to construction quality are implemented in project.
- To identify resources required and effectively engage available resources.
- Support Site Management.
- To define and verify requirements for contractor's resources, their qualification
- Quality checks from incomming materials to mechanical completion of plant.
- Training to GC quality and contractor's quality resources on operation of CMS-WSD
- Enhance quality and HSE standards at operational level.
- Ensure compliance of all HSE policy and procedures.
- Take care of self and others with respect to safety and work towards to achieve inter-dependent Safety culture.
- # Resource Management
- To identify resources required for project and effectively engage available resources.
- To provide inputs and participate in development of systems and procedures related to construction quality.
- Ensue HSE compliance and demonstrate commitment towards developing inter-dependent Safety culture for achieving zero harm.
||1) Qualifications and knowledge in Welding, NDT and Quality Systems.
2) Awareness of quality requirements of all disciplines
3) Knowledge of Linde's CMS, GDMS
4) Knowledge of IAC
5) Evaluation of sub-contractor on Quality parameters before and after award of job.
6) Capability to manage projects up to criticality 4
7) Minimum experience of 12 / 15 years for Graduate engineer/ Diploma engineer in engineering.
8) In depth knowledge of working on home office tasks/assignments
|Education qualification & Experience
||-Graduate / Diploma in any engineering discipline, preferable in Mechanical.
- Minimum 12 / 15 years of experience in EPC, EPSS and PMC format in Oil & Gas / Refinery / Petrochemical projects
- Have experience to manage medium construction sites in India / abroad and worked in the role of Lead Quality engineer in full project cycle in EPC projects
- Have indepth knowledge of Quality Construction Quality Engineering and management.
-Capable to manage a team size of upto 15.