|Job Title||:||Senior Executive Accounts Payable|
|Department||:||Finance Shared Services|
|Role Definition||:||Invoice Processor to work with our Finance Shared Services department
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||
• As part of the accounts payable processor, you will be responsible for invoice verification process.
• You should have a complete understanding of accounting systems and invoice processing in SAP FICO/S/4 HANA.
• Furthermore, your responsibilities include conducting invoice processing procedures in-line with the company’s policies and legalities.
• You should coordinate with the vendors, check supplier invoices, as well as rectify discrepancies before approving/rejecting invoices. You should also be able to set and track payment reminders. Besides handling vendor invoices.
• You should be able to undertake a thorough check of pending invoices before processing the payments.
• Your key assets should include financial expertise and time management skills, along with a detail-oriented approach. Apart from this, your ability to handle many clients with composure is a benefit.
|Education qualification & Experience||:||• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field Work for German or US shift • 3+ years of experience as a Invoice Processor or Accountant or any similar position|
• Impressive accounting background and organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Understanding of AP process and AP automation solution
• Ability to coordinate with internal departments
• Excellent experience in working with various accounting software
• High accuracy standards
• Team player
• Ability to work under pressure
• German Language know how is added advantage.