||Microsoft 365 Expert/Principle
||Roles at this level are experienced individuals responsible for studying the internal and external developments within the own specialism, applying IT solutions and implementing IT policies, procedures and/or guidelines, within the own functional area and in line with existing strategies and policies, and business needs, in order to ensure the availability of integrated IT solutions for specialized issues. They are technical experts in their area of specialization.
|Key Role & Responsibility
Studies the internal and external developments, ensure development, transfer and retention of knowledge and build and maintain expertise network
Collects, selects, structures, combines and interprets data, information and developments
Co-develops and implements IT policies, procedures and guidelines for the own functional area and/or contribute to the development of policy on a level higher
Adheres to the local and global IT policies and processes and legal acts and regulations
Translates the needs of users regarding the information technology solutions into specifications and a technical design. Architects the solutions for the organisational needs both locally and globally
Formulates and presents possible solution directions for non standard questions not captured in procedures
Provide training to user groups
Monitors and ensures implementation and execution of integrated solutions
Operational and Technical Support
Provides operational and technical IT support(L2 and L3), execute processes and monitor and control IT processes and systems in assigned functional area
Able to prepare scripts using Python, Powershell or VB for automation of processess and packages.
(Co)develops, optimizes and implements IT work processes , procedures , techniques and/or systems , evaluates bottlenecks and suggests and implements potential improvements
Provides insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of political and adhoc reports and/or analyses
Defines, plans, manages and coordinates assigned ( portfolio of) projects and ensures execution and delivery of those projects
||-Expertise in atleast 1 technology or infrastructure areas. Professional Knowledge of atlleast 2 technologies or infrastructure areas.
- Executing small and medium size projects
|Education qualification & Experience
||- B.E./ M.Tech (IT/CSE)
- Minimum 8+ years of hands on experience in IT Infrastructure with minimum 2 years as IT architect
||• Design and implement Microsoft 365 services
• Evaluate, plan, migrate, deploy, and manage Microsoft 365 services.
• Implement modern device services
• Strong end-user communication, networking and change management skills in an intercultural environment
• Advanced ITSM process and workflow designer skills
• Good knowledge about Security, policies, Identity, and access
• Structured and team-oriented approach to work with good documentation skills,
• Proactively contribute to create a good team atmosphere.
||• You will be the Expert for Microsoft 365 tools and services supporting our global Linde Engineering IT Service Manager for Microsoft(Office) 365.
• Support in design and management of the Microsoft (Office) 365 deployment process and support in decisions and scheduling regarding versions, templates, GPOs, policies and security requirements. Support the implementation, test and maintenance of rollout, changes and updates.
• You will closely work together with the global Linde Engineering IT Service Manager for Microsoft(Office) 365 and support in preparation and execution of change management to ensure stable Microsoft(Office) 365 environment. Ensure consulting and training for various teams.
• Collaborate closely with Linde Group Office 365 core team and adjust global approaches to Linde Engineering needs. Support appropriate change management activities to increase adoption.
• Support in managing the O365 change champions network and develop together with the business new use cases for Office 365 based collaboration.
• Communicate, coordinate, and discuss Office365 related topics with our Linde Engineering IT Service Manager for Office 365 and Linde Engineering IT locations globally and share best practice and new approaches.
• Ensure that proper process documentation is available and updated. Support local IT by providing appropriate end-user communication.
• Publish new applications and rollout management
• Close cooperation with 3rd level support and the in-house application programmers
||• Candidate who has worked in EPC organization in similar profile is preferred.
• Experience in a global acting company together with all social and communicative competences involved.