||Expert for CFD
||Roles at this level are Technical subject matter experts. They work individually in solving complex technical issues and act as guide / mentors to others in their field of expertise.
At this role - their technical expertise is critical in maintaining the competitiveness of the company.
Most of the times, there are few replacements in the organisation.
|Key Role & Responsibility
||Subject matter expertise
- Develop new concepts and execution plans to provide technologically advanced and cost effective solutions specific to the subject
- Develop new procedures, standards, work instructions to be used across entities
'Proposal & Project Execution
- Analyse contract and examine relevant scope and interfaces
- Early identification of risks and implement mitigations
- Participate in budget and execution schedule review
- Estimate cost and concept for proposals
- Deliver quality deliverable and control budget and schedule
- Develop cost effective, quality and HSE related concepts and solutions
- Review critical calculations, specifications, concepts and approve project deliverables
Interface Management & Alignment
- Co-ordinate with other EN disciplines and functions, vendors, sub-contractors, clients, PMC and entities
Development & Continuous Improvement
- Contribute towards organizational quality, training and improvement initiatives and implementation in the projects, proposals
- Participate as auditee during internal and external process and technical audits and accountable for closure of audit, implementation of preventive and corrective actions
- Conduct technical meetings with the department for know-how backflow and lessons learnt
- Support to the DH, entities with review, audit for all the projects and to build the overall competency on the particular subject
||Subject Matter Expert recognised within the company and across the entities.
Must have executed many complex projects as EQR for the particular subject and must have seen complete life cycle
|Education qualification & Experience
||1. Bachelor of Mechanical/Production/Chemical Engineering with 10 + years or Diploma in Mechanical/Production Engineering with 15+ years of experience
2. Site experience will be an added advantage
||Numerical stimulation of flows in process plant components, focusing on heat and mass transfer phenomena as well as reactive and multiphase flows.
• Process design of all types of heat exchangers for all product lines of Linde Engineering.
• Optimization of process equipment at design stage and during plant operation in cooperation with other departments.
• Development of hydraulic calculation methods and support of all research activities related to this field.
• Able to work with minimal supervision and to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
• Maintenance and Development of expert process equipment design tools.
• Support of Linde Gas in the development of new applications from an engineering perspective.
• Investigation of technical challenges during plant operation (troubleshooting).
• Presentation of results and modelling approaches to the internal and external clients and on conferences.
||Good communication skills, Very good oral and written English skills, Willing ness to collaborate with different customers on varying topic.
||Process design companies, Licensor companies, EPC companies having CFD Dept.