|Job Title||:||License Management Executive|
Roles at this level are individual contributors working with multicultural team and employees across the globe
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||
• Manage the License Reporting and create regular as well as ad-hoc license reports for various stakeholders.
• Analyse the license usage of various products and provide meaningful inferences for optimization decisions
• Optimize software license usages & their cost
• Build-up, run and continuously improve a global license management / software asset management portfolio.
• Assure overall IT license compliance including policies and true-up
• Keep track (terms of contractual condition, counts, renewals, upgradation, and invoices) of all type of licenses (Engineering / Non-Engineering).
• Follow and identify if we have the best setup of each license.
• Monitor license consumption and usage to ensure effective utilization of existing licenses.
• Challenge and educated the various user departments on the consumption of licenses
• Be in contact with internal customers to identify license demands for new projects and ensure license provision.
• Consult and support global IT Management in terms of licensing, usages, and reports
|Additional Responsibility||:||• Strong techno-commercial background. • Experienced in license management processes & systems. • Sound knowledge of software licensing/assets of major software vendors especially Engineering software. • Have good understanding of software licensing models, license agreements, and legal framework. • Precise and well-structured way of working • Good in documentation • Ability to work with application owners in person as well as ‘at a distance’. • Experience of working in a global team environment. • Ability to approach problems analytically. • Able to use various analytical tools and reports at an expert level • Able to write scripts in PowerShell or write codes in C# • Able to write macros and SQL queries.|
|Education qualification & Experience||:||• Engineering in any field or Degree in Business Administration. • Around 7 years of experience • Certification in Supplier management and Data Analytics is preferred|
• Expertise in MS Office, Power BI, SSRS.
• Professional knowledge of macros, SQL queries, PowerShell or C#