||IT Application Services LEI
||Roles at this level are individual contributors that participates in technical design, development, implementation and support of application systems for specific area
|Key Role & Responsibility
-Implements full software development lifecycle(SDLC) for small to mid size IT projects or part of software development lifecycle(SDLC) for large IT projects with minimum supervision
-Maintains and troubleshoots the application systems ensuring minimum downtime
-Identifies and understands the Business requirements in terms of system support and functionalities for all the departments
-Coordinates with the Business functions for any upgradation/ modifications required in the system or any new developments
-Provides the technical assistance & coordinates with the Application users for streamlining & successful execution of different Business system processes
-Manages that the service level requests(L1, L2 & L3) are handled within time and delivered
-Contributes in preparing business application blueprints and reports to facilitate different business units
-Creates project requests, change requests, status reports for business to review
||Output quality and schedule adherence
-Coding quality (as per standard defined by Microsoft, SAP)
-Support level and complexity
|Education qualification & Experience
||- B.E./ M.C.A./M.B.A (IT) with Minimum 5+ years of experience in application development
- Diploma / B.C.A. with Minimum 7+ years of experience in application development
-Minimum 1 years of experience in Software project management
||- Education as an IT expert for software development.
- Experience in modern C++ is mandatory.
- Experiences in designing and developing software applications in a greenfield setup are required.
- Experiences with design patterns, multi-threading, re-entrance, parallelization, platform-independence, operator overloading, templates, constexpr, and error handling are required.
- Experiences with the following C++ libraries and techniques are helpful:
- Mathematical calculations (matrix operations, equation solvers, automatic differentiation, …)
- Scientific calculations (numerical simulation, discontinuities, …)
- Database access
- SQL, JSON (schema), XML (schema), Proto3
- Error handling
- C++ build systems (including CMake) and DevOps
- Experiences in agile software development and test-driven development are desired.
- Independent worker