||Lead Designer – REVIT Architectural for Buildings
||Civil & Steel Structures 2
||Roles at this level are Technical subject matter experts. They work individually in solving complex technical issues and act as guide / mentors to others in their field of expertise.
At this role - their technical expertise is critical in maintaining the competitiveness of the company.
Most of the times, there are few replacements in the organisation.
|Key Role & Responsibility
||Subject matter expertise
- Develop new concepts and execution plans to provide technologically advanced and cost effective solutions specific to the subject
- Develop new procedures, standards, work instructions to be used across entities
'Proposal & Project Execution
- Analyse contract and examine relevant scope and interfaces
- Early identification of risks and implement mitigations
- Participate in budget and execution schedule review
- Estimate cost and concept for proposals
- Deliver quality deliverable and control budget and schedule
- Develop cost effective, quality and HSE related concepts and solutions
- Review critical calculations, specifications, concepts and approve project deliverables
Interface Management & Alignment
- Co-ordinate with other EN disciplines and functions, vendors, sub-contractors, clients, PMC and entities
Development & Continuous Improvement
- Contribute towards organizational quality, training and improvement initiatives and implementation in the projects, proposals
- Participate as auditee during internal and external process and technical audits and accountable for closure of audit, implementation of preventive and corrective actions
- Conduct technical meetings with the department for know-how backflow and lessons learnt
- Support to the DH, entities with review, audit for all the projects and to build the overall competency on the particular subject
||Subject Matter Expert recognised within the company and across the entities.
Must have executed many complex projects as EQR for the particular subject and must have seen complete life cycle
|Education qualification & Experience
||1. Bachelor of Civil Engineering with 10+ years or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 15+ years of experience
2. Master in specialised field and Site experience will be an added advantage
||- Architectural and Structural knowledge of buildings.
- Experience of Industrial buildings (e.g. Electrical substation, Plant control room, Administration office, Ware house, Workshop, Equipment shelter, Machine house etc.)
- Knowledge of materials, architectural finishes, construction techniques, and building codes.
- Hands on experience of producing 3D modelling (BIM). Extraction and composition of GA & Detail drawings from 3D model.
- Preparation / Review of 2D conceptual and detail drawings.
- Preparation / Review of Buildings MTO
- Experience in inter disciplinary model checks, clash run and resolving the clashes.
- Familiar with current BIM standards and should be able to work minimum with LOD 300.
- Familiar with managing technical interfaces with other disciplines regarding building design.
||- Expert in using 3D BIM ( REVIT / TEKLA) platform for industrial building design
- Experience of producing highly detailed and accurate construction 2D drawings and 3D modelling.
- Identify and resolve conflict in 3D model Environment.
- Software training and Presentation skills.
Software Proficiency :
- Expert - Autodesk -Revit , AutoCAD, Navisworks
- Familiarity – ArchiCAD, MicroStation 2D, Smart Plant Review (SPR), Tekla (added advantage)
||- EPC companies, engineering firms involved in process plant design & buildings design, managing overseas and Local industrial projects.