|Job Title||:||Sr.Executive / Principal Engineer - Sales Engineering (Process Design Engineering)|
|Role Definition||:||Roles at this level are responsible for udnerstanding customer's technical requirement of a project, developing process concepts and work in close cooperation with BD & Sales team to deliver a competitive bid|
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||* Experience of Process Design engineering in Hydrogen, Synthesis Gas, Ammonia, HyCO plants is mandatory requirement.* Process simulations for hydrogen- and synthesis gas plants based on inquiry documents and optimization of overall plant economics based on life cycle cost (or NPV)* Preparation and checking of process data sheets, sizing of plant equipment and participation in P&ID discussions and HAZOP studies* Provision of the required process information for technical proposals including utility consumption and process description* Aftersales-service including plant visits, plant performance evaluation and discussions with customers* Technology presentation within the company, at workshops and for the client* Start-up of plants and performance tests including documentation|
|Additional Responsibility||:||Product portfolio : Small to Medium hydrogen plants, feasibility studies, small/medium aftersales projects, BDEP/FEED projects, Cryogenic hydrogen recovery units, small size project with EP scope approx. 25 mio USD etc. Size of the projects : Low to medium in size in terms of complexity and value Complexity of the projects : lower complexity with minimum risks No. of Proposals : Can manage 2-3 proposals at a time No.of customers : Shall be able to manage 3-4 customers at a time Process Design capability : Basic knowledge of process simulation and detailed process design for a natural gas based hydrogen plant|
|Education qualification & Experience||:||B.E/B.Tech in Engineering Minimum 10 years of experience with domain expertise in the sale engineering function. Worked in process licenser or reputed EPC company for fuel cells, electrolyzes, clean fuel, CCUS and energy storage systems will be an added advantage.|
* Worked in process licenser or reputed EPC company for minimum 10 years.
* Hands-on experience of process simulation of Hydrogen/HyCO/Ammonia plants based on different concepts like SMR/ATR/POx
* Sound Knowledge of relevant local/international codes and standards and best engineering practices
* Excellent leadership qualities
* Flexibility to travel to domestic and international offices/project sites
* Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
* Independant handling of engineering softwares and tools like Unisim, HTRI,
Pressure Drop calculations etc.
• Experience of fuel cells, electrolyzes, clean fuel, CCUS and energy storage systems will be an added advantage.
* Knowledge in process simulation - and equipment design tools
* Work in a global team and cross-cultural openness.
|Targeted Industries||:||Process Licenser, Large EPC Organisation, Consultancy Organisations, Process engineer in a large Refinery, Fertilizers or Petrochemical plants|