||Roles at this level are Technical subject matter experts. They work individually in solving complex technical issues and act as guide / mentors to others in their field of expertise.
At this role - their technical expertise is critical in maintaining the competitiveness of the organisation.
Most of the times, there are few replacements in the organisation and the market for such experts.
|Key Role & Responsibility
||Subject matter expertise
- Develop new concepts and execution plans to provide technologically advanced and cost effective solutions specific to the subject
- Develop new procedures, standards, work instructions to be used across entities
'Proposal & Project Execution
- Analyse contract and examine relevant scope and interfaces
- Early identification of risks and implement mitigations
- Participate in budget and execution schedule review
- Estimate cost and concept for proposals
- Deliver quality deliverable and control budget and schedule
- Develop cost effective, quality and HSE related concepts and solutions
- Review critical calculations, specifications, concepts and approve project deliverables
Interface Management & Alignment
- Co-ordinate with other EN disciplines and functions, vendors, sub-contractors, clients, PMC and entities
- Co-ordinate and supervise quality of the the team and external partners
Development & Continuous Improvement
- Contribute towards organizational quality, training and improvement initiatives and implementation in the projects, proposals
- Participate as auditee during internal and external process and technical audits and accountable for closure of audit, implementation of preventive and corrective actions
- Conduct technical meetings with the department for know-how backflow and lessons learnt
- Support to the DH, entities with review, audit for all the projects and to build the overall competency on the particular subject
||Subject Matter Expert recognised within the company and across the entities and / or in industry
Must have executed many complex projects as EQR for the particular subject and must have seen complete life cycle
|Education qualification & Experience
||1. Bachelor of Electrical or Electronics Engineering with 15+ years or Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with 20+ years of experience 2. Site experience will be an added advantage
||Detail knowledge of the execution of telecommunication engineering including PA/GA systems, LAN systems, Telephone systems, CCTV systems, Access Control and Intrusion control.
Should have experience in preparing and reviewing various telecommunication layouts, architecture diagrams, specifications. MTOs, inquiries, TBT and vendor document review
||EPC Industries, Telecommuincation