|Job Title||:||Thermal Design Expert - Fired Equipment.|
|Role Definition||:||Roles at this level are Technical subject matter experts. They work individually in solving complex technical issues and act as guide / mentors to others in their field of expertise. At this role - their technical expertise is critical in maintaining the competitiveness of the company. Most of the times, there are few replacements in the organisation.|
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||Subject matter expertise - Develop new concepts and execution plans to provide technologically advanced and cost effective solutions specific to the subject - Develop new procedures, standards, work instructions to be used across entities 'Proposal & Project Execution - Analyse contract and examine relevant scope and interfaces - Early identification of risks and implement mitigations - Participate in budget and execution schedule review - Estimate cost and concept for proposals - Deliver quality deliverable and control budget and schedule - Develop cost effective, quality and HSE related concepts and solutions - Review critical calculations, specifications, concepts and approve project deliverables Interface Management & Alignment - Co-ordinate with other EN disciplines and functions, vendors, sub-contractors, clients, PMC and entities Development & Continuous Improvement - Contribute towards organizational quality, training and improvement initiatives and implementation in the projects, proposals - Participate as auditee during internal and external process and technical audits and accountable for closure of audit, implementation of preventive and corrective actions - Conduct technical meetings with the department for know-how backflow and lessons learnt Additional Tasks - Support to the DH, entities with review, audit for all the projects and to build the overall competency on the particular subject|
|Additional Responsibility||:||Subject Matter Expert recognised within the company and across the entities. Must have executed many complex projects as EQR for the particular subject and must have seen complete life cycle|
|Education qualification & Experience||:||1. Bachelor of Chemical Engineering with 10+ years or Diploma in Chemical Engineering with 15+ years of experience 2. Site experience will be an added advantage|
1. To perform Thermal Design of fired equipment like Steam Methane Reformers and Fired Heaters based on process specifications and following Linde Standards & project guidelines.
2. Preparation of API datasheet, process datasheet for aux equipment, review of mechanical design information & vendor drawings.
3. Interface with other disciplines to integrate design into overall plant.
4. Participate in design review meetings as a subject Matter Expert.
5. Provide technical support to site team for troubleshooting of fired equipment.
1. Bachelor or Master of Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
2. Experience in thermal design of Fired Equipment is must.
3. Hands on experience in commercial thermal design software like FRNC, WinHeat, xFH etc.
4. Experience in thermal design of other equipment like Shell and tube exchangers, air fin coolers would be an added advantage.5. Experience in detailed engineering activities pertaining to Systems Engineering or mechanical design are added advantage.
|Targeted Industries||:||EPC Industries|