||IoT Full stack Developer
||IT Application Services LEI
||Roles at this level are individual contributors that participates in technical design, development, implementation and support of application systems for specific area
|Key Role & Responsibility
-Implements full software development lifecycle(SDLC) for small to mid size IT projects or part of software development lifecycle(SDLC) for large IT projects with minimum supervision
-Maintains and troubleshoots the application systems ensuring minimum downtime
-Identifies and understands the Business requirements in terms of system support and functionalities for all the departments
-Coordinates with the Business functions for any upgradation/ modifications required in the system or any new developments
-Provides the technical assistance & coordinates with the Application users for streamlining & successful execution of different Business system processes
-Manages that the service level requests(L1, L2 & L3) are handled within time and delivered
-Contributes in preparing business application blueprints and reports to facilitate different business units
-Creates project requests, change requests, status reports for business to review
||Output quality and schedule adherence
-Coding quality (as per standard defined by Microsoft, SAP)
-Support level and complexity
|Education qualification & Experience
||- B.E./ M.C.A./M.B.A (IT) with Minimum 5+ years of experience in application development
- Diploma / B.C.A. with Minimum 7+ years of experience in application development
-Minimum 1 years of experience in Software project management
||- Expertise in creating and maintaining application in Angular JS/React Js - Good in web designing with understanding of CSS and SCSS
- Minimum 2-3 years’ hands-on experience with frontend development
- Backend development skills in NodeJS, C# or Python
- Good knowledge of database like PostgreSQL, MSSQL , Influx DB, SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Experience in working with Azure DevOps and infrastructure along with storage account, service bus, AD etc.
- Analysing user specification, design, build optimum and reusable code for scalable application
- Hands on experience in debugging and troubleshooting application
- Deep understanding of REST API and API development with .NET Core and python
- Excellent knowledge on version control system such as git and understand git flows
- Experience in working with Azure DevOps is plus
- Knowledge of other front end framework like Angular 2, Node.js, Express is advantage
- Quick learner and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience or basic understanding in Azure IoT Edge framework, OPC, Modbus, sensor SDK etc. will be added advantage
||- As full stack developer, can develop both frontend and backend services
- Result oriented, self-starter and able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Understand the AS IS business of the client, identify the pain areas, and suggest optimized solutions.
- Attention to detail and being proactive.
- Involve experts whenever required.
- Be part of the SDLC management.
- Independently ensure Quality of Coding with all possible Test Protocols.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with other team members of different cultures and to work with and understand business requirements. Will to continuously learn.