||IT Application Services LEI
||Roles at this level are individual contributors that participates in technical design, development, implementation and support of application systems for specific area
|Key Role & Responsibility
-Implements full software development lifecycle(SDLC) for small to mid size IT projects or part of software development lifecycle(SDLC) for large IT projects with minimum supervision
-Maintains and troubleshoots the application systems ensuring minimum downtime
-Identifies and understands the Business requirements in terms of system support and functionalities for all the departments
-Coordinates with the Business functions for any upgradation/ modifications required in the system or any new developments
-Provides the technical assistance & coordinates with the Application users for streamlining & successful execution of different Business system processes
-Manages that the service level requests(L1, L2 & L3) are handled within time and delivered
-Contributes in preparing business application blueprints and reports to facilitate different business units
-Creates project requests, change requests, status reports for business to review
||Output quality and schedule adherence
-Coding quality (as per standard defined by Microsoft, SAP)
-Support level and complexity
|Education qualification & Experience
||- B.E./ M.C.A./M.B.A (IT) with Minimum 5+ years of experience in application development
- Diploma / B.C.A. with Minimum 7+ years of experience in application development
-Minimum 1 years of experience in Software project management
||- Professional work experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps pipelines, managing Azure resources like Storage, app services, Keyvaults, event hubs, service bus, APIMs etc.
- Setup and maintenance of self-hosted and virtual build agents in DevOps (e.g. automated build, test and deployment procedures) together with application owners
- Knowledge of Azure Kubernetes Cluster with experience on handling pods, service, nodes, Ingress
- Understanding of NGnix
- Working experience in Devops like GIT Repos, Pipelines, Artifacts, Docker, Terraform
- Scripting capabilities in Powershell and Bash
- Basic Linux knowledge, YAML
- Sound knowledge of best practises for software development (e.g. branching and pull requests, code reviews, sprints, …)
- Experience with CMake/C++/C#/Python will be added advantage
||- Result oriented, self-starter and able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Understand the AS IS business of the client, identify the pain areas, and suggest optimized solutions.
- Attention to detail and being proactive.
- Involve experts whenever required.
- Be part of the SDLC management.
- Independently ensure Quality of Coding with all possible Test Protocols.