||Physical Property Data Manager
||IT Application Services LEI
||Roles at this level are individual contributors that participates in technical design, development, implementation and support of application systems for specific area
|Key Role & Responsibility
-Implements full software development lifecycle(SDLC) for small to mid size IT projects or part of software development lifecycle(SDLC) for large IT projects with minimum supervision
-Maintains and troubleshoots the application systems ensuring minimum downtime
-Identifies and understands the Business requirements in terms of system support and functionalities for all the departments
-Coordinates with the Business functions for any upgradation/ modifications required in the system or any new developments
-Provides the technical assistance & coordinates with the Application users for streamlining & successful execution of different Business system processes
-Manages that the service level requests(L1, L2 & L3) are handled within time and delivered
-Contributes in preparing business application blueprints and reports to facilitate different business units
-Creates project requests, change requests, status reports for business to review
||Output quality and schedule adherence
-Coding quality (as per standard defined by Microsoft, SAP)
-Support level and complexity
|Education qualification & Experience
||- B.E./ M.C.A./M.B.A (IT) with Minimum 5+ years of experience in application development
- Diploma / B.C.A. with Minimum 7+ years of experience in application development
-Minimum 1 years of experience in Software project management
||• Education as Thermodynamicist, Chemist, Chemical Engineer, Physicist, Lab Technician or similar professional level with respect to physical properties, experimental methods, and scientific literature.
• Experience with experimental measurement techniques and according uncertainty calculation methods is helpful.
• Experiences with basic IT tools for data handling (Text Editors, Office, Databases, xml, JSON) is mandatory.
• Experiences with advanced IT tools (Regular Expressions, SQL, Programming Languages (e.g. Python), XML/JSON schemata) is appreciated.
• Experience with IT storage and processing of thermo-data (e.g. ThermoML) is helpful.
• Experience with data entry and according quality measures is appreciated
||o Capable of understanding existing systems and suggesting improvements
o Self-disciplined and organized to work independently
o Global communication
o User support
o Design new masks and functions