||ITI-Team Member III (IT infrastructure)-2021-06-01
||Roles at this level are responsible for supporting the implementation of IT infrastructure at office as well as various project site offices in India and abroad to ensure that current and future requirements are met in support of business operations
|Key Role & Responsibility
-Participates in initializing and executing IT projects for further developing the IT infrastructure in his/her own area of expertise
-Analysis, rectifies and solves the problems concerned with the IT infrastructure which includes networks , servers, security, data base, etc. referring them to the superiors to reduce the impact of the problems
-Provides IT support to the construction sites
-Supports in development of tools and techniques
-Undertakes IT infrastructure upgrades, updates , enhancements, support and maintenance activities in order to ensure the optimal performance of the system
-Performs installations and security administrations to safeguard the integrity of the systems
-Liaises with business users to determine the user requirements and documents these fully to provide the basis for problem analysis and the development of specifications
-Handles the L2 level service requests
Inventory Management and Documentation:
-Monitors and ensures that the central repository of all Hardware and software products is up to date
-Prepares and Maintains the system documentation in his/her own area of expertise
-Implement programs and procedures under the guidance of the superiors to ensure conformance with department practices, legal acts and regulations and technical specifications.
- Adheres to the local and global IT policies and processes
-Ensures that systems/networks comply with the specification
||Guiding and training group of users.
- Provide solution to high complexity problems and requirements
- Independent managment of implementation and support of part of infrastructure under the scope
|Education qualification & Experience
||-B.E.(IT or Computer Technology)
- Minimum 5+ years of hands on experience in IT infrastructure implementation and support with relevant Cisco and Microsoft certifications
||• Expertise across all Microsoft related topics (Server 2012 & 2016, Windows 10, Active Directory, O365, etc)
• Expertise on SharePoint server infrastructure administration (Installation, support, troubleshooting)
• Hands on experience in Installation and administration of Servers, SAN/NAS, Backup devices and LAN switches.
• Expertise in installation and Troubleshooting of Data Backup solutions
• Expertise in Installation and Troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows Server operating system, Windows 10 Operating system, Microsoft SCCM Client
• Expertise on DNS, DHCP, Active directory, backup & restore, Microsoft evergreen
• Technical knowledge on Hypervisor Technologies (VMWare & HyperV)
• Expertise in troubleshooting Software, Hardware and Network related issues with basic command.
• In-depth knowledge of monitoring of server & client performance.
• Working knowledge on Network TCPIP, DNS, DHCP, Active directory.
• Advance knowledge on IT security policies, standards and methodology
||• Knowledge of Microsoft technologies for server/client setup
• Server maintenance
• Microsoft Server 2012 and above operating system/Applications troubleshooting
• Microsoft & Cisco Certified preferred(MCSE,
• Able to generate effective IT documentation (manuals, procedures and work instructions)
• Able to work independently.