||ITH-Team Member II (Helpdesk)-2021-07-01
||Roles at this level are responsible for providing broad 1st line user support, for completing system administration tasks/processes and/or for undertaking simple application coding activities locally and globally
|Key Role & Responsibility
||Troubleshooting as per SLAs
-Understands the escalated issues from the customer
-Offers corrective solution within the time frame
-Implements the processes properly in order to avoid the repetitive problems
-Documents the troubles/ bugs and their standardized solutions
-Ensures uptime of all end user devices and ensure system preparedness for business continuity
-Provides L1 support to the end users physically or remotely
- Provides solutions/services and resolves issues within Service level agreements
- Data entry in licence and asset management system. Maintainance of stock of local end-user IT devices.
- Creates tickets in the local/Global incident management system ; Classifies the tickets ; drives resolution ; compiles periodic reports from the incident management system
- Monitors the availability and use of selected components in IT infrastructure and applications
- Collection and fulfilment of requirements for deployment, substitution, moving and repairing of IT end user devices.
- Efficient involvement of the right expert (second level support).
- Preparations of procurement of spare parts and consumables for end user IT devices.
- Coordination with external suppliers or service provider for maintenance of end user devices.
||Reception and efficient resolution of problems with medium complexity-first level support. Second level support of selected IT-applications(eg. email ) or IT-infrastructure components (medium complexity)
- Support small project task force as a single point of contact
|Education qualification & Experience
||- Any Bachelor degree/Diploma with IT certicifications (eg. Microsoft, Cisco, hardware/networking) or Diploma in Computer Technology/Information Technology/EC
- Minimum 2+ years of hands on experience in IT
-Certification in infrastructure technologies and/or Microsoft certified individuals are preferred
||Hardware Troubleshooting of Computer and notebook along with basic Networking command experience. Operating system knowhow must.