|Job Title||:||SharePoint Infrastructure Administrator|
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||Will be required to perform the following as 2nd level support for Server Administrator job · Analyze, rectify, and solve the problems concerned with Operating System, Hardware and Software. · SharePoint Infrastructure side support to development team (installation, troubleshooting, incident support, patching) · Installing the SharePoint Platform, integrating application and creating libraries · Document libraries and permission settings as well as troubleshooting and resolving SharePoint issue or malfunctions. · Data retrieval and Backup procedures to prevent SharePoint data loss. · Keeping up to date with SharePoint developments and performing version updates and upgrades. · Incident root cause analysis and problem solving for servers · Perform regularly (Daily) Server's Event (Log) monitoring, reporting and health checks · Administration of Server OS and Hypervisor · Installation & upgrade of Server OS, Client OS · Data consistent backup and restore on OS and application level · Perform move, change and upgrade tasks for the hardware. · Support the IT infrastructure at various project site offices in India and abroad. · Creation of tickets in the local incident management system; classification of tickets; driving the resolution; compilation of periodic reports from incident management system. · Creation of tickets in the incident management system of Group IS and expediting of the resolution. · Monitoring of availability of basic infrastructure and applications. Monitoring of the availability of selected components in IT infrastructure; forward incidents to right specialist. · Support in development of tools and utilities. · Support in developing work instructions and improvement initiatives. Maintenance of the system documentation in his/her area of expertise. · Ensure availability of up-to-date system documentation including local specialties. · Participation in initializing and executing IT projects for further developing the IT infrastructure in his/her area of expertise. · Internal and external coordination with other disciplines and vendors/external agency.· The tasks involved may require coordination with Regional and headquarter administrators.|
|Education qualification & Experience||:||B.E/B.Tech or B.CA/M.CA with relevant Microsoft certifications|
· Expertise across all Microsoft related topics (Server 2012 & 2016, Windows 10, Active Directory, O365, etc)
· Expertise on SharePoint server infrastructure administration (Installation, support, troubleshooting)
· Hands on experience in Installation and administration of Servers, SAN/NAS, Backup devices and LAN switches.
· Expertise in Installation and Troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows Server operating system, Windows 10 Operating system, Microsoft SCCM Client
· Expertise on DNS, DHCP, Active directory, backup & restore, Microsoft evergreen
· In-depth knowledge of monitoring of server & client performance.
· Working knowledge on Network TCPIP, DNS, DHCP, Active directory.
· Advance knowledge on IT security policies, standards and methodology
· Knowledge of Microsoft technologies for server/client setup
· SharePoint Server maintenance
· Microsoft Server 2012, 2016 & above operating system/Applications troubleshooting
Microsoft & Cisco Certified
· Able to generate effective IT documentation (manuals, procedures and work instructions)
to work independently.