|Job Title||:||License Management specialist|
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||· Optimize software license usages & their cost and support purchasing organisations in terms of license negotiation.· Build-up, run and continuously improve a global license management / software asset management portfolio.· Assure overall IT license compliance including policies, true-up and risk management.· Perform strategic license management includes· Monitoring the business activities in terms of license situations and alternative software solutions.· Keep track (terms of contractual condition, counts, renewals, upgradation and invoices) of all type of licenses (Engineering / Non-Engineering).· Follow and identify if we have the best setup of each license.· Monitor license consumption and usage to ensure effective utilization of existing licenses.· Be in contact with internal customers to identify license demands for new projects and ensure license provision.· Manage the License Reporting and support ad-hoc license reports from stakeholders.· Consult and support global IT Management in terms of licensing, usages and reports etc. · In the Supplier Management area work as central advisory and manage strategic multi-organization agreements for IT Units. The focus is on the main application vendor agreements ensuring optimized output and value to business.|
|Additional Responsibility||:||MS Office, Tableau, Power BI, SSRS.|
|Education qualification & Experience||:||Engineering in any field or Degree in Business Administration with certifications in Finance and/or legal fields or Certification in Supplier management|
· Strong techno-commercial background.
· Experienced in license management processes & systems.
· Sound knowledge of software licensing/assets of major software vendors especially Engineering software.
· Have good understanding of software licensing models, license agreements, and territories legal framework tips.
· Precise, careful and well-structured way of working, good in documentation etc.
· Readiness to work in different time zones in line of business obligation.
· Ability to work with application owners ‘at a distance’.
· Experience of working in a global virtual team environment.
· Ability to approach problems analytically.
to use various analytical tools and reports.