|Key Role & Responsibility
- Provide Leadership support to Construction site team, Interface management with other stack holders in EPC Projects
- Documentation of problems and deficiencies on the construction site as well as initiation of solutions with the functional units concerned
- Ensue HSE compliance and demonstrate commitment towards developing inter-dependent Safety culture for achieving zero harm.
- Demonstrate Visible Leadership towards HSE implementation at Project Site and workplace in line with corporate vision.
- Ensuring compliance with the budgeted costs and the project schedule as well as the project-specific HSE stipulations, site security and QA/QC requirements
- Coordination of the Construction Manager, the Commissioning Manager and the construction site staff who report directly to the Site Manager
- Chairing of construction site meetings according to project-specific stipulations
- Spearhead and conduct constructability reviews during Execution phase of the project and actively participate in design model reviews
- Approval of the construction site reports according to project requirements (e.g. monthly/weekly site report, site reviews, close-out report, etc.)
- Define appropriate measures and follow-up with their effective implementation
- Approval of the regular construction progress, QA/QC, HSE and cost reports (e.g. monthly) of the construction site and forwarding of the reports to the Project Manager and the involved Global Construction management
- Approval of invoices/claims from contractors, base-line revisions of construction schedule, and manage site petty cash transactions
- Enhance quality and HSE standards at the operational level
- Manage site queries, Lesson Learnt (LL) and actions thereafter for future projects
# Competencies and Resource Management:
- Lead Multiple decipline Construction Project from Home Office.
- Approval of design changes on the construction site in consent with the technical functional units involved and, in the case of significant changes, with the Project Management.
- Monitor / Control the Project performance.
- Execution of regular construction site inspections regarding site security, QA/QC, HSE, cost and schedule aspects as defined on a project-specific basis and participation in other construction site inspections, e.g. with authorities, client project management, LE management and contractors.
- Regular checking of the manpower staffing of the construction site and adjustment of the capacity where necessary
- Develop Sub-contracting strategy for smooth execution.
- Participate in Techno-commenrical nagociations for sub-contractor selction.
# Process Management:
- Development of recommendations for further improvements of the IMS and basic documents regarding construction site execution.
- Checking of IMS-compliant construction site execution and initiation of corrective measures where necessary.
|Education qualification & Experience
||-Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline.
- Shall have experience to manage large projects in Refinery / Petrochemicals / Chemicals / LNG Sectors as a core employee of an reputed Indian / Multinational EPC / PMC organisation.
- Experience in handling contract negotiations close-out, and arbitration inputs.
-Minimum 15 years of experience in construction domain in EPC environment.
-Capable to manage a team size min. 5 construction managers, 10 construction superintendents, 20 - 25 nos team members. - Good Adminstractive and Interpersonal skill essential.