||GCIS-Engineer II - Sub-contract
(Upto Criticality 4)-2021-06-01
||Roles at this level provide commercial, financial and sub-contractual support on construction contracts. They provide support for activities pertaining to subcontract matters commencing from pre-qualification, tendering, placement of Subcontracts, their administration, final contract closures and settlement
|Key Role & Responsibility
||- Initiate, liaise with Sucontractors and perform prequalfication and carry out ability assessment of Subcontractors on financial parameters , Cost estimation of Subcontracts for optimum price in addition to liason with Departments for technical clarifications and Technical Bid Assessment.
- Facilitate in Formulating ITB, Invitation to Bid tendering, closure of Technical, Commercial T&C, analyse and compare costs,Commercial negotiations, Bid Evaluation Notes
- Faciliate the Proposals Manager during proposal stage
- Administer contracts,contractual correspondence , dispute settlement, manage claims, contract adminsitration
- Participate in contract change management, final contract closure.Invoice management, liabilities & warranties. Negotiate the Change Orders and settlement
- Ensure and follow systems and procedures for projects ensuring financial, commercial and contractual adherence.
- Prepare and maintain contract, bid approvals for Contract Manager’s approval.
- Participate in negotiations for approval of variation claims and maintains variation registers and records.
- Provide communication between project team members and client representatives, suppliers and contractors.
- Provide assistance and data and prepare reports.
- Coordinate with Finance Department and Control payments to sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Prepare and maintain cash flow reports and make recommendations.
- Negotiate all sizes of sub-contracts.
- Ensure compliance of all HSE policy and procedures.
- Take care of self and others with respect to safety and work towards to achieve inter-dependent Safety culture.
||- Having specific experience of contract proposals and management.
- Thorough in contract drafting and communication skills
- Good understanding of contract conditions, impact and administration
- Has capability to handle contract formation and Site contract administration
- Expertise and understanding of GDMS, IMS , Company processes , systems and have advanced skills in Computer operations and all available and upcoming softwares.
- Advanced knowledge of operations of GCIS related construction tools.
- Capability to manage projects up to criticality 4
- Minimum experience of 10/12 years for Graduate engineer/Diploma engineer.
- In depth knowledge of working on home office tasks/assignments
|Education qualification & Experience
||'- Graduate/ Diploma in an Engineering discipline
- Experience in EPC environment for Oil & Gas / Refinery / Petrochemical Sectors
- Minimum experience of 10/12 years for Graduate/Diploma in Subcontract/Contracts functions preferably in EPC environment
Experience in Subcontract administration