|Job Title||:||License Management specialist|
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||
· Optimize software license usages & their cost and support purchasing organisations in terms of license negotiation.
· Build-up, run and continuously improve a global license management / software asset management portfolio.
· Assure overall IT license compliance including policies, true-up and risk management.
· Perform strategic license management includes
· Monitoring the business activities in terms of license situations and alternative software solutions.
· Keep track (terms of contractual condition, counts, renewals, upgradation and invoices) of all type of licenses (Engineering / Non-Engineering).
· Follow and identify if we have the best setup of each license.
· Monitor license consumption and usage to ensure effective utilization of existing licenses.
· Be in contact with internal customers to identify license demands for new projects and ensure license provision.
· Manage the License Reporting and support ad-hoc license reports from stakeholders.
· Consult and support global IT Management in terms of licensing, usages and reports etc.
the Supplier Management area work as central advisory and manage strategic
multi-organization agreements for IT Units. The focus is on the main application vendor agreements ensuring optimized output and value to business.
|Additional Responsibility||:||MS Office, Tableau, Power BI, SSRS.|
|Education qualification & Experience||:||Engineering in any field or Degree in Business Administration with certifications in Finance and/or legal fields or Certification in Supplier management|
· Strong techno-commercial background.
· Experienced in license management processes & systems.
· Sound knowledge of software licensing/assets of major software vendors especially Engineering software.
· Have good understanding of software licensing models, license agreements, and territories legal framework tips.
· Precise, careful and well-structured way of working, good in documentation etc.
· Readiness to work in different time zones in line of business obligation.
· Ability to work with application owners ‘at a distance’.
· Experience of working in a global virtual team environment.
· Ability to approach problems analytically.
to use various analytical tools and reports.