|Job Title||:||Lead – Cost Estimation|
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||
To prepare a competitive cost summary report and win a contract.
|Additional Responsibility||:||1. Microsoft office (Excel, word, PowerPoint, Teams etc.) 2. SAP|
|Education qualification & Experience||:||Bachelor' / Master Degree - (Mechanical / Chemical)|
1. Thorough understanding of commercial aspects, tax structure and its calculation
2. Filling up price schedule as per ITB requirements
3. Calculation of Import / Export Handling costs, Freight & logistics costs.
4. Calculating Net Present Values and Internal Rate of Returns for Process Plants.
5. To communicate with Vendors and negotiate for best offers.
6. Calculate the weight of pipes, pipe fittings, & equipments from drawings
7. To maintain a record of techno-commercial database.
8. Thoroughly understanding and able to read PFD and P&ID’s
9. Challenge discipline engineers for project scope, consistency, integrity and others optimization avenues.
10. Challenge over- specified specifications to ensure the optimum project cost.
11. Perform quantity / cost verification analysis through various standard norms.
12. Preparation of economic models and presentation. Performing sensitivity analysis.
13. Conducting unit rate analysis for cost estimates to verify and validate the competitiveness.
14. Preparation of cost estimate Risk Analysis to derive the contingencies.
15. Preparation of trend analysis based on market prices for commodity and set up norms for escalations
16. To provide awareness on cost estimation to department colleagues and other discipline engineers.
|Targeted Industries||:||EPC Companies for Refinery, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas Industry|