|Job Title||:||Sr. Executive - IT|
Roles at this level are individual contributors that participates in technical design, development, implementation and support of application systems for specific area
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||· GUI development and integration for Windows tools in .net Technologies· Consulting Support and Maintenance of various business requirements· Result oriented, self-starter and able to work independently with minimum guidance· Understand the AS IS business of the client, identify the pain areas, and suggest optimized solutions· Attention to detail and being proactive. Involve experts whenever required.· Be part of the SDLC management · Independently ensure Quality of coding with all possible Test protocols.|
|Additional Responsibility||:||VB.Net, C#.Net, XML, COM Interop, LINQ, MS Visual Studio 2010/2015 / 2017 / 2019, Team Foundation Server (TFS) OR SVN (Document repository), MS Office, MS Visio, gRPC. Knowledge of C++ and Python added advantage.|
|Education qualification & Experience||:||B.E. Computer science / Information Technology OR MCA|
· Real time work experience and expertise on various concepts like COM interoperability, reporting, security, User controls, dynamic forms, UI Automation, inter process communication, etc.
· Expertise in GUI development on Windows using Visual Basic and C# .Net
· Functional understanding of integration of C++, C#, Visio, Python or third-party applications
· Sound knowledge of the best coding practises.
· Preferred to have basic understanding of chemical process simulation
· Experience in process simulation tool integration with VB.Net or C#.Net an added advantage
to work in a virtual environment across organizational boundaries, diverse cultures
and time zones
|Targeted Industries||:||Chemical industries, Oil & Gas industries, EPC industry, ITeS|