|Job Title / Position||:||Sr. Executive - IT|
|Description||:||Roles at this level are individual contributors that participates in technical design, development, implementation and support of application systems for specific area|
|Educational Qualifications||:||B.E. Computer science / Information Technology OR MCA|
|Technical / Subject Knowledge||:||
· Real time work experience and expertise on various concepts like COM interoperability, reporting, security, User controls, dynamic forms, UI Automation, inter process communication, etc.
· Expertise in GUI development on Windows using Visual Basic and C# .Net
· Functional understanding of integration of C++, C#, Visio, Python or third-party applications
· Sound knowledge of the best coding practises.
· Preferred to have basic understanding of chemical process simulation
· Experience in process simulation tool integration with VB.Net or C#.Net an added advantage
to work in a virtual environment across organizational boundaries, diverse cultures
and time zones
|Software Tools & Technology||:||VB.Net, C#.Net, XML, COM Interop, LINQ, MS Visual Studio 2010/2015 / 2017 / 2019, Team Foundation Server (TFS) OR SVN (Document repository), MS Office, MS Visio, gRPC. Knowledge of C++ and Python added advantage.|
|Targeted Industries||:||Chemical industries, Oil & Gas industries, EPC industry, ITeS|
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||
· GUI development and integration for Windows tools in .net Technologies
· Consulting Support and Maintenance of various business requirements
· Result oriented, self-starter and able to work independently with minimum guidance
· Understand the AS IS business of the client, identify the pain areas, and suggest optimized solutions
· Attention to detail and being proactive. Involve experts whenever required.
· Be part of the SDLC management
· Independently ensure Quality of coding with all possible Test protocols.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Proficiency in English language. Ability to work with cross cultural teams.
|Experience Bracket||:||7- 10 years|