|Job Code||:||ENCS-Executive Design Supervisor-2020-12-01|
|Job Title / Position||:||Executive Design Supervisor - Tanks|
|Educational Qualifications||:||1. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 08 - 14 years of experience.|
|Technical / Subject Knowledge||:||
• Experience in Project execution of design, detailed engineering work of site fabricated storage Tanks.
• Experience in dealing with sub-contractor for detailed design with respect to fabrication drawing
• Experience in interface with various engineering disciplines (process, piping, civil, safety, etc.)
• Vendor drawing review
• Expected Code and standards knowledge: ASME, API 650
Mandatory: MS-Office-Programs, Auto CAD etc.
Advantageous: Adobe Redlining & Document Management System
Should be very good at communication in English with good inter personnel skills and should be able to efficiently handle detailed engineering contractors / suppliers.
|Software Tools & Technology||:||Mandatory: MS-Office-Programs, Auto CAD etc. Advantageous: Adobe Redlining & Document Management System|
|Targeted Industries||:||Storage Tank related industry Detailed engineering firms / EPC multi-national firms handling detailed engineering of Storage Tanks|
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||
- Execute tasks within set parameters and close guidance of the lead / area leads
- Prepare quality deliverable within budget, schedule and take full responsibility for the own task.
- Resolve interface issues with other disciplines
|Experience Bracket||:||8 - 14 years|