|Key Role & Responsibility
- Steer the assigned project teams to achieve successful execution of projects safely, on time & within budget, Steer continual product development for standardised H2 plants.
- Develop, Drive & monitor PM/Execution procedures, KPI
- - Participate on Critical all matters and actions related to the project and supervise the project manager assigned for the project
- Ensure successful execution of all projects under PE2 dept.
- Execute large size or critical projects in role of Project director / Project Sponsor
- Achieve PM/Execution KPIs, Achieve dept objectives (KPI, CHCP)
- Ensure Change Management processes are implemented across the projects and additional claims are taken up/settled with customers.
2) Improvement of PM processes
- Based on feedback of the ongoing projects, carry out continual improvement initiatives to Implement/update new tools, practices, procedures and work base documents in consultation with internal team
- Ensure implementation of Lessons Learnt, Knowledge Management across projects
3) Implementation of business strategies to achieve business goals.
- Align and implement the roadmap for Project Execution - Workshare, Local EPC & Standard H2 Plants inline with the overall strategy of PE Unit.
4) People management
- Focus on continuous development of project managers & engineers
- Foster customer focus among the project managers as well as other units of the organization
- Evaluate performance of subordinates, plan resources and develop proficiency of the department
- Review progress, take corrective decisions and guide team to achieve desired organizations goals / project objectives.