|Job Title / Position||:||SPPID Designer|
|Description||:||Roles at this level are Team members of the project, proposals, This role typically is of "execution" with minimum supervision within the area of work executed as a team member.|
|Educational Qualifications||:||1. Diploma in Chemical Engineering with 4+H12 years experience, 2. ITI in Chemical with 7+ years experience|
|Technical / Subject Knowledge||:||
Number of Projects Handled: Atleast 2 projects as a Team member
- Technical knowledge of core domain area and tools to enable independent working
- Good collaboation and communicaiton skills
|Software Tools & Technology||:||SPPID , AutoCAD|
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||
- Responsible for specific task / area as designer for management of all activities related to his/her task / area in the project.
- Perform 2D/3D design and documentation
- Prepare quality deliverable within budget, schedule and take full responsibility for the own task.
- Contact person with sound knowledge for specific activity / for computational methods within his area.
- Perform review of deliverables