|Job Title / Position||:||Documentation Expert I|
|Department||:||Document & Engineering Data Management|
|Description||:||Management of a project at disciplinary level of low to small size project under close guidance. |
|Educational Qualifications||:||Graduate / Post Graduate degree in B.E. Information Technology or other disciplines|
|Software Tools & Technology||:||Graduate / Post Graduate degree in B.E. Information Technology or other disciplines|
|Targeted Industries||:||Experience working in EPC consulting organization, preferably in Oil & Gas Sector|
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||
Documentation Expert is reporting to Head of Department. He / She is responsible for all belongings related to project documentation management and successful execution of projects for the coordination, quality and distribution of technical document & plant data of projects. He/ She shall be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
· Responsible for specific task / area as Responsible for Documentation(RFD) or Area Lead for management of all activities related to his task / area in the project.
· Implement execution concepts
· Execute projects and procedures
· Execute activities related to translation management
· Execute tool development activities pertaining to DCTM, VIP and Redlining
· Execute activities related to As Built documentation, Final documentation and SPIR documentation
· Implement activities related to coordination and reporting of documentation
· Perform documentation distribution and create supplier documents
•Candidate must be a team player and have ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
•Candidate must be energetic and should be able to adapt in global working conditions.
•Ability to work independently.
|Experience Bracket||:||1 to 5 years|