|Job Title / Position||:||Data Expert II|
|Department||:||Document & Engineering Data Management|
|Description||:||Management of a project at disciplinary level of low to medium complexity project under close guidance|
|Educational Qualifications||:||Graduate / Post Graduate degree in B.E. Information Technology or other disciplines|
|Software Tools & Technology||:||Engineering Data Warehouse, SPPID, SPI, SPEL, Documentum, SQL, Jasper Report|
|Targeted Industries||:||EPC Consulting Firm Preferably Oil & Gas Sector|
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||
The Data Expert is responsible for the coordination, quality and distribution of technical plant data of projects. He shall be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
· Define tag and document validation rules using SQL in EDW for data qualification and consistency
· Develop reports using Jasper soft - Master Tag Register, Master Engineering Document Register, Vendor Document Register, Engineering Progress Register
· Presentation and training of data management requirements to project team and project partners
· Manage technical data of plant throughout plant lifecycle phase - Design, Build, Operate, Maintain
· Co-ordination with internal disciplines, project management, customer, partner for data management requirements
· Transfer of electronic data to customers and partners according to project requirements
· Candidate must be a team player and have ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds.
· Candidate must be energetic and should be able to adapt in global working conditions.
· Ability to work independently and leadership quality.
· Communicate effectively and possess strong business writing skills
· Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
|Experience Bracket||:||3 to 5 years|