|Job Title / Position||:||Sr. Tekla Designer ( Concrete & Underground)|
|Department||:||Civil & Steel Structures 1|
|Educational Qualifications||:||• I.T.I. in Civil → Minimum • Diploma in Civil Engineering → Desirable|
|Technical / Subject Knowledge||:||
• Modeling of concrete, Underground (U/G) & Infra structure items using Tekla structures.
• Experience in preparation of Tekla catalogues for concrete, U/G & Infrastructure items.
• Experience in project Tekla set-up and customization.
• Experience in preparation of customized reports from Tekla structures for concrete, U/G & infrastructure items.
• Preparation & checking of G.A. and details drawings of open and/or pile foundations for plant structures, static/dynamic equipment’s, RC super structures, UG and infrastructure (Road, paving, trenches, culverts, fencing etc.), BBS drawings
• Preparation of drawing list, standard drawings.
• Experience of Model review tools e.g. SPR, Navis Works
• Review 3-D model and drawings for quality control, able to guide & train other junior designers.
• Experience in inter disciplinary model checks and clash run.
• Familiar with codal requirements and best detailing practices for concrete, U/G and reinforcement detailing.
• Experience of developing tool/utilities with Tekla Structures will be added advantage
Preparation of 3D model, Drafting, Reinforced Concrete (RC) & U/G drawings
|Software Tools & Technology||:||Tekla Structures and Navisworks are MUST, AutoCAD, Aveva E3D/PDMS, SP3D, SPR,Tekla BIMSight / Trimble Connect are added advantage|
|Targeted Industries||:||EPC companies, engineering firms involved in Process plant design|
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||
• Modeling of concrete and U/G objects in Tekla Structures
• Preparation of concrete, U/G & infrastructure drawings
• Checking drawings prepared by other designers or sub-contractors
• Coordination within team & Interference check with other disciplines
• Resource planning and team management based on project schedule
• Knowledge of Aveva E3D & SP3D (will be added advantage)
• Estimation of drawings and man hours (will be added advantage)
• Good communication skills
• Proactive approach
• Willing to take up additional responsibilities
|Age Group||:||28 to 35 years|
|Experience Bracket||:||> 15 years of RELEVANT experience (in case of I.T.I) > 12 years of RELEVANT experience (in case of Diploma)|
|Team Size Handled||:||11 to 20|