|Job Title / Position||:||Equipment Responsible Engineer – Material Handling Package Unit|
|Educational Qualifications||:||B.E (Mechanical)|
|Technical / Subject Knowledge||:||
|Software Tools & Technology||:||Mandatory: MS-Office-Programs Advantageous: AutoCAD, Microprotol (Equipment Design Program) Project Planning (MS-Project / Primavera)|
|Targeted Industries||:||EPC multi-national firms handling Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Oil & Gas projects and/or Original Equipment Manufacturers of items listed in Technical knowledge section|
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||
· Preparation of mechanical data sheets, equipment and package unit specifications, definition of scope of engineering and delivery
· Preparation of technical inquiries, conduct technical clarification meetings, evaluation and technical recommendation of Supplier bids and vendor negotiations
· Conduct kick-off meeting with the supplier and ensure participation of involved disciplines as applicable.
· Vendor drawings and documents review and managing timely completion of vendor documentation, with support of expediting / Lead Engineer.
· Support to Lead Engineer in day-to-day technical work
· Co-ordination and execution of orders with Suppliers for package units
· Co-ordination with other disciplines (mainly: Project execution, instrumentation, electrical, piping, steel structure and civil, erection, safety, documentation, logistic, procurement, etc.) and Engineering partners
· Execute pre-inspection meeting and functional inspection with Suppliers to ensure required quality and delivery time
· Issue of Inspection Release Note (IRN) and ensuring list of carry over work to be executed at site.
· Perform technical release of the Supplier invoices including penalty evaluation.
· Site support during package unit installation and commissioning, on need basis.
· Implementation of lessons learnt from previous projects
Should be very good at communication in English, with good leadership skills and should be able to handle a team of people efficiently.
The job holder is required to learn and abide by the Linde Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. demonstrate honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all communications, actions and decisions.
|Age Group||:||32-37 years|
|Experience Bracket||:||10-15 years|
|Team Size Handled||:||1 to 5|