|Job Title / Position
||Senior Process/Systems Engineer (NG and LNG Technologies)
||Process and Systems Engineering
||B.E / B.Tech in Chemical Engineering from reputed University
|Technical / Subject Knowledge
- A qualified person with experience of working in EPC environment
with proper understanding of the activities and interfaces in design of a
typical Petrochemical, Refinery, Oil and Gas unit.
- Exposure to Natural Gas Processing and LNG technologies is must.
- Hands on experience in pre-commissioning, commissioning and
operation is added advantage.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in team is required.
- Persons with only operations experience, panel operators, plant
operators will not be entertained.
- Person must be willing to work in Multicultural environment and
must be willing for short to long term overseas travels to Head office at
Germany and project sites spanning across the world.
|Key Role & Responsibility
- Manage System/Process engineering activities for NG Processing/LNG
Units to ensure that all tasks are performed within schedule, budget and
- Should be able to act independently as an area Lead or activity
lead and report to assigned Lead Engineer.
- Various activities which are expected to handle include;
- Preparation of P&IDs.
- Preparation of Instrument datasheets, Cause & Effect diagram,
Line list, Alarms & trip settings, Control Narrative, Operation
- Vendor Document Review
- Line Sizing calculations. Carry out Hydraulic calculations for
single phase and two phase for complex process loops
- Preparation of Commissioning Documents.
- Participate in cross functional reviews such as 3D model review,
Plot plan review, safety reviews (HAZAN, HAZOP, LOPA, SIL etc.)
- To take part in Site pre-commissioning and Commissioning
||30 to 35 years
||Total 10-15 years in Design Engineering field with exposure to design of Natural Gas Processing and LNG plants (min 5 years) in EPC environment.