|Job Title / Position||:||SRD/SMAT Administrator|
|Department||:||Engineering Application Management|
|Educational Qualifications||:||Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering|
|Technical / Subject Knowledge||:||
· Knowledge various modules of SRD and SMAT
· Administrative experience of catalog management, materials management
· Knowhow to develop reports/CIPS, software installation, database tuning / performance / troubleshooting skills
· Guidance to users, translate user requirements into solution, Conduct training classes
· Possess good working knowledge of RDBMS like Oracle / MS SQL
· Possess working knowledge of programming language likes .Net, C#, VB6, Oracle PL/SQL etc..
· Experience of integrating SRD / SMAT with other product like S3D, E3D, SAP, etc.
· Able todefine functional requirements/design documentation
· self-starter with minimal supervision, independent, confident and presentable
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
|Software Tools & Technology||:||Intergraph Smart Reference Data (SRD), Smart Material (SMAT), Smart 3D (S3D)|
|Targeted Industries||:||Experience working in EPC /Software Vendor organization for 1 to 5 years is preferred|
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||
As mentioned in Technical /
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency
in English language. Ability to work with other team members of different
cultures and to work with and understand business requirements.
|Age Group||:||25-35 years|
|Experience Bracket||:||3 to 10 years|