|Job Title / Position||:||Team Member - Product Sales (PSA Technology)|
|Educational Qualifications||:||Engineering Background (Preferably Chemical)|
|Technical / Subject Knowledge||:||
1. Basic Knowledge of PSA Operation and Unit Process.
2. Experience in Hydrogen, Ammonia, Refinery PSAs is desirable.
3. Prior experience in Technology plant Sales or proposal
Development in Oil and Gas Industries will be preferable.
4. Experience in managing multiple standard plant proposals with changing priorities, making sound decisions and working effectively with cross-functional teams.
5. Experience in collecting market information and developing a long-term strategy for a business.
1. Good communication, Negotiation skills.
2. Ability to work effectively with senior-level executives and manage internal and external customer relationships.
3. Strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgment and capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals.
4. Strong problem solving ability; rigorous and resourceful with a pragmatic approach - applying 80-20 rule and coming up with directionally sound logic to navigate through limited data situations.
5. Experience in conducting secondary and primary research; competitive analysis.
6. Ability to directly interact with leaders in select Industries to seed partnership opportunities.
|Software Tools & Technology||:||MS Excel, MS word, Window, Power point,|
|Targeted Industries||:||Oil & Gas|
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||
• Manage relationships with key customers in industry like Refinery, petrochemical and specific clients in Steel.
• Person must be aware of upcoming projects/ expansion plans, decision making process, key decision makers, budgets etc. at these clients.
• Coordinate and submit proposals to various clients across the globe.
• Help identify new growth initiatives for various markets.
Should be good at communication with good leadership skills and should be able to handle a team of people efficiently.
The job holder is required to learn and abide by the Linde Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. demonstrate honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all communications, actions and decisions.
|Age Group||:||27-32 years|
|Experience Bracket||:||5 Years of experience in proposal preparation and sales of process plant. Experience in process Industries like Oil Refineries, PSA operations for Air Separation / Hyco plant, Hydrogen plant, etc Experience in PSA Technology is preferred.|