|Job Title / Position||:||Senior Designer – Tanks|
|Department||:||Static Equipment and Package Units|
|Educational Qualifications||:||B.E - Mechanical|
|Technical / Subject Knowledge||:||
· Experience in Project execution of design, detailed engineering work of site fabricated storage Tanks.
· Worked in big projects related to storage tanks as detailed engineering responsible
· Experience in dealing with sub-contractor for detailed design with respect to fabrication drawing
· Experience in interface with various engineering disciplines (process, piping, civil, safety, etc.)
· Vendor drawing review
Code and standards knowledge: ASME, API 650 / 620
|Software Tools & Technology||:||Mandatory: MS-Office-Programs, Auto CAD etc. Advantageous: Adobe Redlining & Document Management System|
|Targeted Industries||:||Storage Tank manufacturing industry EPC multi-national firms handling Storage Tanks|
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||
· Preparation of mechanical data sheets, definition of scope of engineering and delivery
· Preparation of technical inquiries, Preparation of Document Delivery Schedule
· Vendor drawings and documents review and managing timely completion of vendor documentation, with support of expediting / Lead Engineer.
· Support to Lead Engineer in day-to-day technical work
· Update the Lead Engineer / Line Manager of order status / Progress of the order
· Co-ordination and execution of orders with Suppliers
· Co-ordination with other disciplines (mainly: Project execution, instrumentation, electrical, piping, steel structure and civil, erection, safety, documentation, logistic, procurement, etc.)
· Execute Kick off Meeting with suppliers to ensure required engineering document quality and delivery time
· Perform engineering closure of the Supplier invoices including penalty evaluation.
· Implement Lessons Learnt from previous projects and contribute Lessons Learnt for the next project.
Should be very good at communication in English with good inter personnel skills and should be able to efficiently handle suppliers.
The job holder is required to learn and abide by the Linde Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. demonstrate honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all communications, actions and decisions.
|Age Group||:||32 - 37 years|
|Experience Bracket||:||12 - 15 years|