|Job Title / Position||:||Expert for Static equipment design and analysis|
|Department||:||Static Equipment and Package Units|
|Educational Qualifications||:||BE (Mechanical), M.E./ M. tech. will be an added advantage|
|Technical / Subject Knowledge||:||
· Experience in project execution of design, detailed engineering and procurement of static equipment such as:
Pressure vessels, reactors, adsorbers, columns and shell & Tube heat exchangers
· Expected Code and standards knowledge: ASME, TEMA, EN 13445, PED.
of Finite element analysis is essential
|Software Tools & Technology||:||Must be familiar with PVelite/NozzlePRO/AutoPipe vessel/ ANSYS|
|Targeted Industries||:||Must be familiar with PVelite/NozzlePRO/AutoPipe vessel/ ANSYS|
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||
· Mechanical design of static equipment such as pressure vessels, heat exchangers, columns, adsorbers, reactors etc. using various international codes and standards like ASME, EN 13445, PED, TEMA, AD2000 etc.
· Stability calculation for process columns including all international codes and standards i.e. ASCE, UBC, SNiP, IS etc.
· Fatigue analysis of cyclic service equipment using Nozzle Pro, FE/Pipe and ANSYS software
· Strength calculation for pressure and non-pressure parts using AutoPipe vessel (earlier name was Microprotol) and PV elite software
· Able to work with minimal supervision and to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
Effective communication skills both verbal and written with superiors and Colleagues, Effective analytical and problem-solving ability
The jobholder is required to learn and abide by the Linde Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all communications, actions and decisions.