|Job Code||:||GPCIX 01|
|Job Title / Position||:||Expediter – Fixed Term Contract basis (FTC)|
|Description||:||Expediting in EPC company/ Knowledge of manufacturing of various static and piping items/ Manufacturing Schedule review/Market Knowledge.|
|Educational Qualifications||:||B.E.- Mechanical Engineering|
|Technical / Subject Knowledge||:||
Expediting in EPC
company/ Knowledge of manufacturing of various static and piping items/
Manufacturing Schedule review/Market Knowledge.
Expediting of Static and Piping items manufacturing /
inspection possess excellent expediting skills
|Software Tools & Technology||:||MS-Office, MS-Project, SAP-MM, Office 365|
|Targeted Industries||:||EPC / Static and Piping items manufacturing / inspection/expediting|
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||
· Understanding major technical specifications of ordered Static and Piping items.
· Obtaining, evaluating and agreement on planning data for execution of Purchase order from Vendor.
· Monitoring progress of engineering, procurement, manufacturing and testing for ordered items in purchase order.
· Identifying / evaluating delays occurred during execution and implementing mitigation plans for containing delays.
· Coordination with engineering, inspection, logistic and project management
· Liasoning with vendor for achieving milestone activities completion.
· Coordination of inspection activities and understanding results of inspections.
· Coordination for getting technical release from engineering.
· Coordinating with vendor to obtain shipping documents and coordination with Linde logistics department for shipping.
· Payment approvals for expediting milestones
· Penalty calculations and approval of penalty reports in SAP
· Maintaining updated status and forecast dates of inspections and final delivery in SAP-MM.
· Status reporting as per project templates.
· Coordination with global procurement people like buyers, EQR etc of different entities.
· Overall responsibility for timely delivery of ordered items.
· Good in ‘speak/write/read’ English Language.
· Good communication skill for communicating with senior management of vendor as well as Linde.
· Analytical ability to analyse planning data and schedule for identifying delays.
· Sensible for escalation of issues to senior level.
· Ready to work at different locations: Home office, vendor sites, international assignments.
· Attitude to achieve results with required quality and safety.
· Understanding of different standards, drawings, Inspection & Test plans, and key vendor documents like GAD, ITP, test reports etc..
· Knowledge and background of manufacturing sequence and durations of various static and piping items.
· Cohesiveness for working in a team
|Age Group||:||25-35 years|
|Experience Bracket||:||6-10 Years|