|Job Title / Position||:||PSA loading Supervisor|
|Department||:||Instumentation & Control|
|Educational Qualifications||:||B.E. (Instrumentation & Control / Mechanical / Electrical) or Diploma (Instrumentation & Control / Mechanical / Electrical)|
|Technical / Subject Knowledge||:||
|Software Tools & Technology||:||MS Office / MS Excel|
|Targeted Industries||:||Oil & Gas / EPC projects|
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||
Required outputs: Functional
· Act as technical interface between Client contractor
· Co-ordinate with Client and his contractor for execution.
· Plan the activity sequence for smooth and safe execution of loading activities.
· Ability to convince client or contractor for Linde’s concepts and SOP
· Ready to resolve unforeseen problems arise during execution.
· Good written and spoken communication skills
· Positive attitude & approach
· Team player with good interpersonal skills
· Independent, self-starter
· Able to operate in multi-disciplinary environment
· Cross cultural communication sensitivity
· Learning aptitude