|Job Title / Position||:||IT Helpdesk Level-1 Support|
|Educational Qualifications||:||Bachelor degree/Diploma with IT certifications (eg. Microsoft, Cisco, hardware/networking) or Diploma in Computer Technology/Information Technology/EC|
|Technical / Subject Knowledge||:||
· Hands on experience in Installation of Desktops, Laptops and Multi-function Printers.
· Expertise in Installation and Troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows 7 operating system, Windows 10 Operating system, Microsoft Office Application suites, Microsoft SCCM clients, Citrix, Lotus Notes, Outlook express.
· Expertise in troubleshooting Software, Hardware and Network related issues with basic command.
· In-depth knowledge of monitoring of client performance.
· Expertise in Hardware Maintenance.
· Working knowledge on Network TCPIP, DNS, DHCP, Active directory.
· Administration and Installation of Antivirus application.
· Smartphones configuration and troubleshooting Android/ IOS/Microsoft platform.
· License management of engineering applications
knowledge on the installation and administration of Autodesk / CAD products.
· Knowledge of Microsoft technologies for client setup
· Hardware maintenance.
· Hardware and above operating system/Applications troubleshooting
· Lotus Notes client installation and support.
· Outlook client Installation and Support
· Microsoft office 2010/2016, Office 365 installation and support web & local client installation
· Citrix know-how
Certified Desktop Support Technician
|Software Tools & Technology||:||Software Tools & Technology Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint, Office 365 web & on-premise application. McAfee Antivirus, Lotus Notes desktop, MS Outlook on Smartphones.|
|Targeted Industries||:||EPC organizations|
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||
Will be required to perform the following for about 1000 users’ setup as a member of Helpdesk group:
· Install Desktops and Laptops with the Microsoft Windows 7 , Win 10 operating system and various software applications used in the organization
· Analyze, rectify and solve the problems concerned with Operating System, Hardware and Software.
· Install, manage and troubleshoot Microsoft SCCM clients.
· Installation of Lotus Notes or MS outlook clients and troubleshooting of the same.
· Setting up Smartphone devices and troubleshooting problems related to official email.
· Perform move, change and upgrade tasks for the hardware.
· Maintain a Central repository of all Hardware & software products.
· Support the IT infrastructure at various project site offices in India and abroad.
· Creation of tickets in the local incident management system; classification of tickets; driving the resolution; compilation of periodic reports from incident management system.
· Creation of tickets in the incident management system of Group IS and expediting of the resolution.
· Monitoring of availability of basic infrastructure and applications. Monitoring of the availability of selected components in IT infrastructure; forward incidents to right specialist.
· Data entry in license and asset management system.
· Collect and fulfill requirements for deployment, substitution, moving and repairing of IT devices. Administration of local stock of end user IT devices.
· Second level support of selected IT-applications (eg. email) or IT-infrastructure components (low complexity). Efficient involvement of the right expert (second level support)
· Monitoring of the availability and use of selected components in IT infrastructure and applications. Comprehensive support for special groups like task force. Provide support for the improvement projects of the department. Support in preparing user documentation
The tasks involved may require coordination with Regional and headquarter administrators.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Proficiency in English language. Ability to work with a team in a
multi-cultural environment and understand business requirements. Good
|Age Group||:||25 to 30|
|Experience Bracket||:||4 to 6 years|