|Job Title / Position||:||Lead Engineer - Material Selection|
|Department||:||Material Technology and QA/QC|
|Educational Qualifications||:||B.E ( Metallurgy)|
• Handled minimum one job as Lead Engineer with a team of min 5 engineers
• Experience in work share projects
• Technical, cost and delivery time responsibility for Static Equipment
• Technical clarifications with Client / PMC / Licensors
• Vendor drawing review
• Proposal handling for man hour estimate and hardware cost estimate
• Knowledge of Welding and NDT.
• Knowledge of various codes like ASME/ API/ TEMA.
• Knowledge of Material specification as per EN , DIN etc.
|Targeted Industries||:||Companies in EPC OR PMC Business is preferred .|
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||
Material selection & philosophy
• Development and implementation of corrosion control methodologies & mitigation measures .
•Selection of Materials based on Process parameters during proposal stage and subsequently during project execution.
• Troubleshooting and technical support for corrosion and materials issues in operating plant equipment in refineries, petrochemical facilities, pipelines, and gas plant facilities.
• Project support / quality assurance for materials selection, understanding the process parameters impacting corrosion and equipment life.
• Training – development and instruction.
• Guidance to technology development, design standards and best practices
• Support to development of risk-based inspection plans based on corrosion mechanisms .
• Ability to perform failure investigation and mitigation work on degraded components.
• Actively contribute to innovation in Materials & Corrosion arena.
• Technical coaching and mentoring of less experienced Materials & Corrosion Engineers for their development.
• Globally collaborate with specialists in other LE subsideries to ensure global work sharing, consistent technical standards and use of latest technological development and aligned design practices
• Establish and maintain a positive mindset for safety, other HSE areas, diversity and inclusiveness and legal compliance and ensure that all appropriate standards are complied with.
• Technical inspections at vendor workshops to ensure functional requirements
• Handling of concession request/ Non conformity/ change orders from vendors
|Age Group||:||35 - 40 Years|
|Experience Bracket||:||12-18 years|