|Job Title / Position||:||Engineer - QAQC|
|Department||:||Material Technology and QA/QC|
|Educational Qualifications||:||B.E (Mechanical) DME|
1) Good command on international codes like ASME SEC.IIX Dev. I & II, SEC. XI, SEC. II , API, TEMA, and SEC. V is must.
2) Must have Practical exposure and familiarity with all NDT Techniques and welding procedures.
2) Must be Level II in minimum Three NDT technique i.e either RT, UT, PT, and/or MP and
3) Must be familiar with different Welding Procedures /Filler wires and welding Metallurgy
|Targeted Industries||:||Fabricatation Insustry, Third Party Inspection Agency , EPC firm in Oil & Gas sector preferred , Pipe Fitting Manufacturer|
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||
1) Responsible to carryout Independent Inspection at Equipment Manufacturers Shop as well as Inspection of Piping Component including valves.
2) Should be able to lead a team of 2 to 3 inspection engineers and control all inspection/QAQC related activities of a project.
3) Review MTC of Piping components.
4) Conduct Pre-inspection meeting with vendors, client & TPI.
5) Review Vendor drawings , NDT Procedures and Welding Procedures.
|Age Group||:||28 - 32 Years|
|Experience Bracket||:||6-10 years for BE 10-14 years for DME|