|Job Title / Position||:||Lead Engineer - QAQC|
|Department||:||Material Technology and QA/QC|
|Educational Qualifications||:||BE- Mechanical|
1) Good command on international codes like ASME SEC.IIX Dev. I & II, SEC. XI, SEC. II , API, TEMA and SEC. V is a must.
2) Must have Practical exposure and familiarity with all NDT Techniques and welding procedures.
3) Must be Level II in minimum Three NDT technique i.e either RT, UT, PT, and/or MP.
4) Must be familiar with different Welding Procedures /Filler wires and welding Metallurgy
5) Should have knowledge of different Materials and their Properties.
|Targeted Industries||:||Fabricatation Insustry, Third Party Inspection Agency , EPC firm in Oil & Gas sector preferred|
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||
1) Responsible for carrying out independent inspection at equipment manufacturers shop as well as Inspection of Piping Component including valves.
2) Should be able to lead a team of 3 to 4 inspection engineers and control all inspection/QAQC related activities of a project.
3) Perform Technical clarification meetings with Client / Vendors.
4)Conduct Pre-inspection meeting with vendors, client & TPI.
5) Review Vendor's drawings ,NDT Procedures and Welding Procedures.
6) Specify alternate materials based on process requirement and Metallurgy.
|Age Group||:||35 - 40 Years|
|Experience Bracket||:||15-20 years|
|Team Size Handled||:||1 to 5|