|Job Title / Position
||Engineering Application Management
||The S3D Administrator is responsible for managing Intergraph Smart 3D projects and associated tasks. To support the end user by working with individuals and other functional disciplines when requiredTo manage Smart 3D / PDS project administration and customization requirement for work share and local projectsTo provide user level training at various levels for Smart 3D and associated softwareTo possess good interpersonal and communication skill.To possess effective analytical and problem-solving skillsExperience of working in Oil & Gas facilities, preferably with reputed international EPC contractors
||Degree in Engineering / IT
|Technical / Subject Knowledge
Essential functions as Smart 3D Administrator:
- Well conversant of Smart 3D project administration and Project Management tasks.
- Knowledge of Smart 3D project reference data customization include preparing piping / structural / electrical / instrumentation discipline’s specification and bulk load
- Knowledge of any programming language likes .Net, C#, VB6, C++, etc.
- Good working knowledge of RDBMS like Oracle / MS SQL, SQL queries
- Knowledge of Drawing an Report Customization including isometric
- Experience of Various 3D Model review software
- Knowledge of Industry codes and standards as well as various functional department’s practices and procedures
- Knowledge of the work share aspects of Smart 3D and sharing of data between multiple centers
- Good knowledge of Linde developed CAD applications
Added advantage as Smart 3D Administrator:
- Ability to handle the installation of databases such as Oracle & MS SQL, DB creation, managing the SQL queries
- Able to setup and configure the Global Work share in Smart 3D
- Ability to administrate and perform customization of PDS Project
- Integration of Smart 3D with other smart family products like SPF, SP P&ID, SPI, etc. and third party software
- Ability to customize Smart 3D symbols
- Ability to develop Smart 3D custom command, VB report
- Ability to carry out customization of piping Supports
Software Tools & Technology
||Intergraph Smart 3D, PDS, Smart Plant Review
Autodesk’s Navisworks, AutoCAD
Oracle / MS SQL Server
MS Office Applications (MS Access, Excel, Word, Power point)
MS Visual Studio
Image / video editing software
Windows operating system
|Key Role & Responsibility
- Troubleshooting Smart 3D user’s day to day issue related to modelling and extraction of deliverables related to Smart 3D and ensure smooth working of project.
- Scheduling and verification of various batches for project backup, design review sessions, view regeneration, etc.
- Creation of Smart 3D project and reference database
- Able to perform various Smart 3D project management tasks includes assigning permission group, DB maintenance, DB integrity / DB clean, Backup / Restore, regenerate report DB, model data reuse, synchronise model with catalogue, etc.
- Referencing external data such as R3D, point cloud and PDS
- Handling of various CAD format files like dgn, dwg, dxf, igs, stp, etc. for import and Reference 3D attachment
- Customisation of Orthographic drawing view style, report and Isometric as per project requirement
- Resolving issue related to Smart plant review and Navisworks model review sessions
- Providing support to Linde’s in-house tools and software
- Handling of Oracle / MS SQL, smart 3D database to manage Smart 3D project and global work share
- Setting of IFC and Rule checker services
- customisation of Piping assemblies using PAL, Supporting Automation toolkit and 3rd party tools
- Development of productivity tools
- Provide support in data hand over to customer
- Providing formal and on job training to users
- Communication with customer, vendors, PMC, etc. as per requirement
- Experience in communicating with a variety of customers at different levels
- Proficient in verbal and written communication.
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Ability to work with multicultural team.
||25 – 35 Years
||3 -10 Years
|Team Size Handled
||1 to 5