|Job Title / Position||:||Construction Superintendent - Heavy Lifts|
|Description||:||Managing construction project at site technically and administratively in accordance with contractual requirements. Providing leadership in various phases of construction to handover in accordance with the project objectives assigned. Managing client and contractor. Supporting to home office construction,field construction, and prepare execution strategies with innovative method of construction completion of project in alignment with company's HSE, Quality, Planning, Procedures, Work Instruction & Policies. |
|Educational Qualifications||:||Graduate or Higher Degree in any of Mechanical discipline.|
|Technical / Subject Knowledge||:||
'1) Detail knowledge of department and and working in EPC, EPSS and EP projects.
2) Having good core discipline knowledge.
3) Fully conversant with installation of mechanical equipments, piping, painting, tech structures, insulation, passive fire protection, and refractory.
4) Expert knowledge in erection craneage calculations, sourcing and utilisation of all types of cranes in National and International locations with required regulations; core knowledge in preparation, review and development of Heay lift plans.
4) Capable of performing all Mechanical site activities including installation, testing and commissioning.
5) Capability to manage projects up to criticality 2
6) Minimum experience of 12 years for graduate engineer & 15 years for diploma engineer.
- Techno-commercial or business acumen. Managing the project technically and administratively from home office and project site.
Vast experieance in Construction Management in the field of Hydro-Carbon /Oil & Gas / Refienry / Petro-Chemicalplants.
-Capable to manage a team size upto 15
|Key Role & Responsibility||:||
'- Analyze the ITB/contract and examine the relevant scope of work and interface. Contract verification and preparation of deviation list.
- Participate in the development of project time schedule, review & contribute in construction engineering hours and cost budget
- Participate in preparation of QAP and the HSE program
Preparation of Construction Concept especially for E&I discipline
- Collecting required MTO from the engineering disciplines and generate BOQ for Mechanical discipline
review definition of scope of work and deliverables under consideration of ITB
- Concepts for temporary power supply
- Identify and report opportunities, risks and deviations to the PM/PCM/HoD
- Plan manpower and resources including task management to team members of his/her discipline
- Report non-conformities and areas of potential improvements to the PM and HoD
- Compile the project close-out reports for his/her discipline
- Archive the documents are project completion
- Control man-hours, schedule and budget
- Drive and Control project progress
- Demonstrate ownership above and beyond boundaries (e.g. LEHQ) with regards to quality, HSE, schedule etc.
- Ensue HSE compliance and demonstrate commitment towards developing inter-dependent Safety culture for achieving zero harm.
- Demonstrate Visible Leadership towards HSE implementation at Project Site and workplace in line with corporate vision.
- Ensure compliance of all HSE policy and procedures.
- Promote good communication, encourage team spirit and teamwork
- Participates in employee development management for his/her project team
- Conduct internal review meetings, set work priorities, identify/solve execution problems
|Experience Bracket||:||- Minimum 15 years of experience in construction domain preferably in an EPC organisations including management of large construction sites in India / abroad.|
|Team Size Handled||:||11 to 20|